The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o_O

You are taking the piss' date=' right?

If you hadn't picked up on it due to your inability to understand the connotations of certain text, i was doing an impression of you, hence the wrong spelling at the end

My oh my, what a party of [b']dipshits we have on here :moody:

Do you want me to increase my text size so you can read easier?

nope harry but imust say your sister looks like more of a man than you do. tell me do you get her to read you bed time stories before you go to bed or do u simply suck her hairy balls . also go back to school you sad fuck you cant spell 'the' ,yep you heared me the most easy word to spell! you have to try and make yourself look good with some lame excuse, man it must suck being a looser like you. by the way take the mask off as if i see your photo i no who to keep away from for the saftey of my arse hole

Yes' date=' actually, I consider myself suitably titilated.

Not related to allsystemsfail are you?

Are we going to play baseball? ?(

happily.

I'm inconsolable.

;( <--- see? real tears.

It is good knowing that the nation's future is in safe hands.

18 you say? And when did you learn to walk upright out of curiosity? Been on any quests for fire lately?[/quote']

nope fire is in torry mate not kincorth sorry

nope harry but imust say your sister looks like more of a man than you do. tell me do you get her to read you bed time stories before you go to bed or do u simply suck her hairy balls . also go back to school you sad fuck you cant spell 'the' ' date='yep you heared me the most easy word to spell! you have to try and make yourself look good with some lame excuse, man it must suck being a looser like you. by the way take the mask off as if i see your photo i no who to keep away from for the saftey of my arse hole[/quote']

most hipocritical post ever?

• 3 weeks later...