aberdeen-music

Anyone work at Big W?

Djamba

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno about any of these weird math test things.

If you can' date=' beware of the Duty Manager Martin. He's just creepy. Everyone else is really friendly, which is always a bonus!

Good Luck! :up:[/b']

Yeah, he used to be the manager in Peterhead. he is indead very strange. When you talk to him he just kinda stares at you. You don't really know what he is thinking half the time. His wife is the complete opposite though, likes to speak away. quite a nice person!

Yeah' date=' he used to be the manager in Peterhead. he is indead very strange. When you talk to him he just kinda stares at you. You don't really know what he is thinking half the time. His wife is the complete opposite though, likes to speak away. quite a nice person![/quote']

OH MY GOD! It's all so true. First time he spoke to me he kinda just stared, but not into my eyes, just slightly above. I thought there was something on my head or in my hair. God he's a FREAK!!

Jamesy's from Peterhead' date=' and he's got the scariest scream this side of ...er..america :p[/quote']

nothing wrong with Jamesy. nice guy if he can remember me. but most people from Peterhead are utter bastards. speaking as someone who has to live there 4 days a week and had to live there 24/7 for the past 11 years

Peterhead is just a place like anywhere else, to try to suggest a place makes a person what he/she is would be wrong. i know alot of cool people from the heed, and, as was said, there are alot of arseholes. but how does that make it any different from aberdeen? Its just because aberdeen is on a bigger scale you don't notice it as much. thats what i think anyway. :)

Logan, watch he doesn't try to get you to work late with him. It is very scary. had to do it one christmas when i was strapped for cash. just me, him, bob dylan on the speakers and some cleaners!! :help:

Logan' date=' watch he doesn't try to get you to work late with him. It is very scary. had to do it one christmas when i was strapped for cash. just me, him, bob dylan on the speakers and some cleaners!! :help:[/quote']

that actually sounds a lot like a nightmare I've been having recently! >_<

Well I got the job. I'm being trained on friday... Only thing is now, they want me to work both saturdays and sundays, 4 hour shift each day. I don't really want to sacrifice both days...and with an interview with sainsburys I'm not sure. I heard people saying they're not flexible in the hours you work...so do you think Id be able to change my hours at all?

Well I got the job. I'm being trained on friday... Only thing is now' date=' they want me to work both saturdays and sundays, 4 hour shift each day. I don't really want to sacrifice both days...and with an interview with sainsburys I'm not sure. I heard people saying they're not flexible in the hours you work...so do you think Id be able to change my hours at all?[/quote']

I dunno man.

My hours are set as being 2pm til 6pm Mon - Fri. But I haven't worked that since my first week, I've been 9am til 6pm ever since.

I'm not sure about them being flexible towards changing hours tho. I've never really asked. What department will you be working in?

Holy FUCK that guy is fuckin weird. Today in the warehouse me some other dudes were getting some tvs down from the racking in the warehouse...he just stood there an looked at us for 5mins and did not flinch. I'm sure he's a paedophile!

Funnily enough, he's also a boy scout leader!