Capdown

Inner Terrestrials

Lost Cherrees

Easpa Measa

Conflict

Icons Of Filth

Flthpact (yay)

Guest allsystemsfail
i also think it is tragic that so many crap bands have made a name for themselves: whitmore' date=' 4ft fingers, uncle brian, jesse james etc[/quote']

Couldn't agree more.

Guest allsystemsfail
Just got my hands on conflict - time to see who is who now

Really nice release

Yeah, it's pretty awesome - a re-recording of their debut full length. Suggest you check out their latest There's No Power Without Control.

Guest allsystemsfail
torries win in '79- come and join the dole queue line' date=' smash the unions crush the poor- welcome to 1984 :up:[/quote']

Hey, you ever catch Oi Polloi? Still to this day a great great band.

damn to bring this up again' date=' but take for instance,

who're going to sell more cds Blink182 or Tearjerk? You think all those little kids could put up with the screaming, trashing of guitars compared to the Blink182 toilet humour and harmless melodies? It's as much to do with the music's appeal as the label itself. I'm through.[/quote']

thats rubbish, you think because a band screams and has loud thashy guitars they'll sell less than say blink 182? what about the Deftones (they're on mavercik)? you cannot deny their album sales are significant.

besides i thought Tearjerk we're DIY and shit and don't want to sell bucketloads, i remember them bragging that they had to dig into their own pockets for their last tour, and subsequently having no money what so ever.

another thing, even if Tearjerk sold as many records as Blink 182, i'm guessing it wouldn't make you proud, you'd probably say they' sold out or something.but as long as tearjerk are YOUR band for only you and a small minority of people to enjoy then its all peachy

Guest allsystemsfail
Oi Polloi playing Edi this weekend' date=' gutted we're away and missing it as they rarely play scotland these days.[/quote']

Yeah, they haven't made it through here in almost three years. I miss the guys.