aberdeen-music

Tuuli in One-Up today

Guest HARRY

What were they doing up in Aberdeen? They must have a new album out or something. I didn't manage to see them, because I heard them, then ran downstairs ASAP to look and 2nd hand, then left shortly afterwards

One up must be getting desperate or something for acts to play there if they booked Tuuli :moody:

Ok...I'm confused...There was no promotion or anything for Tuuli being in Aberdeen, and, as far as I'm aware, we were the only band who played yesterday in One Up. So, if you're talking about us playing then firstly, we were playing to promote our new cd being out in One Up. Secondly, as some of you may know, I dont take kindly to being called Tuuli, I hate them, I personally think they suck. But, maybe thats a compliment in its own way, that someone who hasnt heard of us thinks we sound good enough to be on Golf...

what the fuck are you talking about?

Oh wait, it was a band called Broken Sunshine who were playing. Ah it now makes sense

And Camie, you don't have to pick out specific parts of my comments because they are slightly incorrectly phrased, it makes you out to be trying to prove yourself better than me, and of course that isn't the case

:rolleyes:

How the heck could you get Tuuli mixed up with Broken Sunshine? :help:

Thank you! At least someone sees sense,Tuuli suck, I dont think we're that much like them. I've said this all before, but as it's been brought up again, I'll say it all again. Just cus we're girls and we play pop-punk music, it doesn't mean we're like them. They're songs are shit, have you heard their lyrics? I'm not saying we're brilliant or anything, just that I dont think we're like Tuuli.

I think you are forgetting that mines was a simple error. Fair enough, post your reasons for why you aren't like Tuuli, but it isn't really relevant to the thread. I tend not to get pissed off if I am confused either, and of course, I do not see sense either for a slight misunderstanding :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Ignore them they are just trying to wind you up alex.

and it's working......god someone really has it in for us.i think we get the message now!'HARRY' doesn't like our band.ach weel.

you know, i have to admit i've never heard tuuli.

Dont let it please!!!!

The thing was i knew he was winding yous up from the start thanks to me speaking to him in the chat room the night previous. So harry you didnt make a mistake your just being a dick to them. You knew they wouldnt like you saying that but you went to wind them up, well done on that one you seemed to have done it. Grow up man if you've got nothing better to do than sit hear winding up 16 year old girls then well........

Dont let it please!!!!

The thing was i knew he was winding yous up from the start thanks to me speaking to him in the chat room the night previous. So harry you didnt make a mistake your just being a dick to them. You knew they wouldnt like you saying that but you went to wind them up' date=' well done on that one you seemed to have done it. Grow up man if you've got nothing better to do than sit hear winding up 16 year old girls then well........[/quote']

:sleeping: