aberdeen-music

Ask Timson

Alan Cynic

i recommend you do not make crumpets' date=' buy a pack of 6 from asda for like 20p. they are a fucking bargain !

i think you should maybe go to a doctor and check out about that flakey scalp, whatever you do. do not pick or itch it as that will only cause uncomfort and increase the length of time you have it for.[/quote']

Stax will do, you changfed my life

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i have incriminating photos of timson. bidding starts at 10

Are those the ones with Timson, Avril Lavigne and Boris the Clydesdale Horse? That was one hell of a "home video".

Did Boris stand on her feet then?

While I'm here.......a problem for Mr Tim. I am being 'deeved' by phone calls from people trying to sell me windows and kitchens. Apart from swearing at them' date=' what other ways do you suggest I deal with this ?

Thanks.[/quote']

phone the company your with and tell them you dont want any of those shitty phone calls and they should stop for a while.

or sit and talk to them for a while about anything but the thing they are trying to sell you.

:up:

I have a question. How can I get a really nice' date=' genuine, friendly and sexy girlfriend who doesnt look like a jobby? :up:[/quote']

In my experience they generally appear when you've decided you're better off single...though that might only apply to finding nice, genuine, friendly and sexy blokes who don't look like jobbies, so you should be careful there:D

I have a question. How can I get a really nice' date=' genuine, friendly and sexy girlfriend who doesnt look like a jobby? :up:[/quote']

lol you said "jobby"

As your friend and fellow band mate, I'll help you out. There are lots of great lassies out there (I know you've heard that b4), the unfortunate thing is they tend not to be in the places that you look. The post above is right in that you generally fins one when you start enjoying single life (but it does work both ways).

I suggest that you stop looking. it'll come along soon enought. I was in you situation just over a year ago if you remember back.

Worry not my friend it'll happen.

Gouranga :partyboy: