aberdeen-music

Emo

Mr.Tim

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I notice your talents now include 'laughing at emo' :laughing:

It's becoming a bit like obsessive-compulsive disorder now. At the mere mention of it I begin to convulse with contempt.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You have found out my plan!!! ok' date=' under the bald scalp there is a floppy fringe and my emo specs are sitting in my pocket :up:[/quote']

I also spotted the journal you thought you'd hidden, jam-packed with introspective, pretentious angst which nobody is interested in.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
emo - the height of shite

Evocatively beautiful and tangibly moving, touches me on a level which is indescribably onomatopoeic and emotive, providing the excuse required to start snivelling like an unweaned orphan.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i like emo!! :D

and you like me!

hence you like emo' date=' cos i said so!

jake, inside you there is a tortured soul of a teenage emo kid just waiting to be discovered! youre totally in denial![/quote']

You like emo. Medication can help with this affliction. Alternatively, listen to Hellnation's "At War With Emo" 5" e.p.

I like you? Well, I met you once and both parties were absolutely munted so yeah, I guess I do!

With regard to your subsequent ill-chosen words, I do not expect them to be uttered in my presence EVER again. It would be advisable to oh, hang on, *sniffle*, I'm so misunderstood, *sob*, girls ignore me and stubbornly refuse to acknowledge my sensitivity, err, I mean, whoops, there I go again. Shite.