aberdeen-music

who do 10 easy wishes sound like?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest idol_wild

From what I remember, the only thing I appreciated about 10 Easy Wishes when I saw them was their enthusiam and their genuine desire to do what they were doing.

So it's probably best I don't try and describe their sound.

PS - Why do you want to be compared to other bands? Let the music speak for itself.

Yes' date=' of course, the similarities between Blink 182/New Found Glory and 10 Easy Wishes are just astounding!![/quote']

Not astounding, blatantly obvious. Just try and tell me that out of all the bands that ever did commercially exist, 10ew sound more like some other genre than *insert random pop punk band*

Let me guess you think they are kinda like a mixture of early Slayer, with some George Benson, maybe some Bumblefoot? rather than just another punk band... seriously deluded.

p.s - 10ew do NOT bear resemblance to The Beach Boys other than they do harmonies - which is not really enough to say there is a strong similarity.

Guest Cowboy Dan
Not astounding' date=' blatantly obvious. Just try and tell me that out of all the bands that ever did commercially exist, 10ew sound more like some other genre than *insert random pop punk band*[/quote']

out of all the bands that ever did commercially exist, 10ew sound more like some other genre than *insert random pop punk band*

Let me guess you think they are kinda like a mixture of early Slayer' date=' with some George Benson, maybe some Bumblefoot? [/quote']

No, are you utterly insane? You're being silly Bryn, Have U BEEN SMOKIN' DAT SHIT AGAIN LOL!

p.s - 10ew do NOT bear resemblance to The Beach Boys other than they do harmonies - which is not really enough to say there is a strong similarity.

Well' date=' boo fucking hoo, the world will no doubt soon come to an abrupt end after that astounding discovery.

Getting down to the basic facts Bryn, I think you're a spiteful and stupid cunt, Phat Tom upset you a little so it has become your life mission to slag off his band, well frankly you've been very successful and i had to nurse Tom to sleep last night because he was so distraught.

I don't really see what you're trying to achieve, do you want something to prove that you won? That you could successfully slag a band on message board? Well I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you there, but here's a wacky idea, you could just [b']fuck off you stupid cunt, because your blatant lack of musical knowledge is really starting to piss me off, I mean, funk metal... Come on

CowboyDan, I get the feeling you know nothing about metal or funk, let alone 'funkmetal.' What is your gripe with, 'funkmetal,'? I don't listen to 'funkmetal' and I'm not in a 'funkmetal' band.

However...

You guys should go and check out Mr Bungle's debut self titled album and and realise how worthless you punkpop existence is. I think that is the only album I own that suggests funkmetal.

With the whole Fat Tom thing, yeah I guess your right. Ever since Tom attempted to make public mockery of me (to much hilarity I'm sure), I have been less favourable (more honest?) about 10ew.

Oh well, at least Ewan SSR is behind you ;)