aberdeen-music

Chrome scrolling issues

Teabags

Anyone else use Chrome and having scrolling issues? I get it alot, especially on this site, when scrolling down the page the scrollbar will start jumping up and down, the page will break up and only parts of the page will load, like a broken television or something. Tried reinstalling Chroms to no avail. It's fine in Opera, Firefox and Safari. Its seriously fucking awful.

I haven't had that problem on Chrome. Although, if you try and open a link to a specific thread from google or something, it doesn't log me in. Daft.

That is annoying. Google takes you to www.aberdeen-music.com/whatever instead of aberdeen-music.com/whatever and it forgets your log-in details. Also does the same if you open links in old threads to other threads. Just delete the www and you'll be fine. Only happens with Chrome I think innit?

• Upvote 1

I thought my girlfriend's Chrome was fucked the other day, every time I tried to scroll down any web page it would immediately scroll back to the top, if I held the scroll button down it just flickered and stayed at the top. Her laptop keyboard is a bit broken so she has a USB keyboard plugged in, which was lying on the sofa, turned out I was leaning on the "up" key.