aberdeen-music

Euro Car Parts Opening

fatboy

Beating "Cool Thinker" at his game

309023_10151009456849480_1388471070_n.jpg

Euro Car Parts are opening a branch in Aberdeen! We open for trade this Monday.

Just a wee heads up to all you car owners out there who need parts, we stock parts for all makes of cars and are very competitive. We offer OEM parts (original equipment manufactured, replacement part made by the manufacturer of the original part), parts that exceed OEM spec, aftermarket (for those on a budget) and performance parts.

main dealers fill their customers heads with propaganda, that to retain manufacturers warranties customers must have faulty parts replaced with OEM parts. This is untrue, you can fit any part to a car and retains its warranty if you can prove that the part is of OEM quality or exceeds it. We offer certificates with our parts to help our customer to be informed and to "bullied" by the dealers to go through them.

We have over 20'000 lines of stock held, everything from exhausts, hydrolic and friction brake parts, clutches/flywheels, shockers/springs, condensers/oil coolers/radiators, service parts, timing belt kits, oil, batteries, driveshafts, engine parts, steering racks, calipers, glowplugs/spark plugs, airflow meters, ignition coils/HT leads, compressors/ps pumps, lights, wipers, wing mirrors, body panels. god the list goes on.

we also have the advantage over other motor factors that we are open to the public as well as trade, we have a wee shop with a display of stock including a wide range of tools and maintenance products.

I'm happy to help anyone with getting their parts, so don't hesitate to give me a call or a pm on here.

my direct dial number is 01224 524967.

you can also go to http://www.eurocarparts.com/ to "click & collect"

this is where you can go online, check the stock of the item, book it and come in and pick it up and a time you choose and the part/s will be sitting ready for you.

Also if anyone wants a sneak peak of my store before we open on Monday, come down and see me tomorrow and I'll show you about

Our hours of business are 8am-6pm mon-fri, and 8am - 4pm saturday

we are located at:

22 st Machar Road

Aberdeen

AB24 2UU

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Beating "Cool Thinker" at his game

309023_10151009456849480_1388471070_n.jpg

Euro Car Parts are opening a branch in Aberdeen! We open for trade this Monday.

Just a wee heads up to all you car owners out there who need parts, we stock parts for all makes of cars and are very competitive. We offer OEM parts (original equipment manufactured, replacement part made by the manufacturer of the original part), parts that exceed OEM spec, aftermarket (for those on a budget) and performance parts.

main dealers fill their customers heads with propaganda, that to retain manufacturers warranties customers must have faulty parts replaced with OEM parts. This is untrue, you can fit any part to a car and retains its warranty if you can prove that the part is of OEM quality or exceeds it. We offer certificates with our parts to help our customer to be informed and to "bullied" by the dealers to go through them.

We have over 20'000 lines of stock held, everything from exhausts, hydrolic and friction brake parts, clutches/flywheels, shockers/springs, condensers/oil coolers/radiators, service parts, timing belt kits, oil, batteries, driveshafts, engine parts, steering racks, calipers, glowplugs/spark plugs, airflow meters, ignition coils/HT leads, compressors/ps pumps, lights, wipers, wing mirrors, body panels. god the list goes on.

we also have the advantage over other motor factors that we are open to the public as well as trade, we have a wee shop with a display of stock including a wide range of tools and maintenance products.

I'm happy to help anyone with getting their parts, so don't hesitate to give me a call or a pm on here.

my direct dial number is 01224 524967.

you can also go to http://www.eurocarparts.com/ to "click & collect"

this is where you can go online, check the stock of the item, book it and come in and pick it up and a time you choose and the part/s will be sitting ready for you.

Also if anyone wants a sneak peak of my store before we open on Monday, come down and see me tomorrow and I'll show you about

Our hours of business are 8am-6pm mon-fri, and 8am - 4pm saturday

we are located at:

22 st Machar Road

Aberdeen

AB24 2UU

At last, a decent motor-factors in Aberdeen! My MG Midget will be fully adorned in your stock items before long i suspect...