aberdeen-music

One up on Friday?

Camie

Well, thanks to all of you who showed up for the One-up gig, and particularly to those 15 people who bought the album! It went a lot better than I thought it was going to when I turned up and saw the tiny space which we were supposed to all fit in to! Demon of the fall, it was nice to put a face to the name...

Thanks again, I'm off to soundcheck at the Lemon Tree.

MEEETTAAALLLL! :headbang:

Well, I was going to buy the CD, but by that time I didn't have enough cash and judging by the One Up gig today (my first Atom gig), I'll probably buy it pretty soon, most likely tommorow. *makes little Dio symbol with fingers* Just a shame you didn't play more songs though.....can't make it tonight- fuck. Good time to all those who are though.

Aye it was... but there being six of us' date=' it was a bit of a squeeze... t'was cool as fuck though to rock a shop![/quote']

i had to laugh at the composition!

Len hidden away in the corner, you up front being all crazy as usual, mac and dan with their backs to everyone and erskine squished in the other corner and rass all on his own at the other side hehe

still sounded great though so i guess thats all that matters :p

i had to laugh at the composition!

Len hidden away in the corner' date=' you up front being all crazy as usual, mac and dan with their backs to everyone and erskine squished in the other corner and rass all on his own at the other side hehe

still sounded great though so i guess thats all that matters :p[/quote']

Yep, it was all worth it in the end! Incidentally, One - Up have some great offers on CD and DVD racks at the moment, as well as an extensive range of cd cleaning products. Ask your local metal drummer for more details...... :up: