aberdeen-music

Sky Atlantic

KarmaTsunami

So, this launches today. It looks like it'll be fairly repetitive for the first wee while, but looking at some of the shows they've got I can tell my Sky+ box is going to get real full real quick.

Boardwalk Empire, Treme, Blue Bloods and Mad Men are highlights for me, but they're showing things like The X-Files, The Sopranos and Curb Your Enthusiasm from the first episode.

Anyone else looking forward to some of these? :up:

So, this launches today. It looks like it'll be fairly repetitive for the first wee while, but looking at some of the shows they've got I can tell my Sky+ box is going to get real full real quick.

Boardwalk Empire, Treme, Blue Bloods and Mad Men are highlights for me, but they're showing things like The X-Files, The Sopranos and Curb Your Enthusiasm from the first episode.

Anyone else looking forward to some of these? :up:

I'm looking forward to Game Of Thrones (starts April i think), Boardwalk Empire, Blue Bloods and continuing watching Entourage and Curb. Will probably watch The Sopranos from the start as well.

Not just HBO, they're showing Mad Men which is AMC. Maybe'll they'll show Breaking Bad and Walking Dead too, I'm not sure.

Boardwalk Empire was one of last years biggest disappointments. I followed it the whole way but in the end it seemed like a big missed opportunity for me. Perhaps the second season will be better, not certain if I'll bother.

Not just HBO, they're showing Mad Men which is AMC. Maybe'll they'll show Breaking Bad and Walking Dead too, I'm not sure.

Boardwalk Empire was one of last years biggest disappointments. I followed it the whole way but in the end it seemed like a big missed opportunity for me. Perhaps the second season will be better, not certain if I'll bother.

Walking Dead is tied to FX.