aberdeen-music

Errors + the twilight sad @ The Lemon Tree - Wednesday 29th september - 7.00pm

I'll give a special mention to the Little Kicks who really impressed me last night. I've seen them a bajillion times before and they've grown on me bit by bit, but seeing them last night made me realise what a good pop band they are. The songs are so well crafted and it all fits together so well.

Twilight Sad were much better than their last appearance at Moshulu. I got mixed reviews about the sound from some folk, but I was right at the front like a total fanboy and it sounded good to me. But then again, I could happily listen to a guitar squealing feedback through a delay pedal all day.

Errors were pretty good, but just not as good as the last time they played. I put this in part to the funsies I had previously and perhaps first night of the tour syndrome. Saying that, Pump was beasting good.

Fun all round, but no Aberdeen-Music celebrity stalking to be had. John W would be ashamed, if only he could see me now.