aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Sorry for my dismal performance today guys. I've figured out that I'm a bit of an eratic, inconsistent player, who is prone to moments of genius. Zeroauli-esque.

Despite a dip in form, you still play the Flippo Inzaghi role better than any of us.

Offside 80 times a game but when he beats the 'trap' he scores EVERY time?

Offside 80 times a game but when he beats the 'trap' he scores EVERY time?

More accurate to say offside 80% of the game since we have a very liberal (no) interpretation of the offside rule.

It was a good'un last night, I'm feeling it more in my legs today than I did last week so I can only assume that I ran more. Coming upfield to take corners and then having to pelt it back before the inevitable counter-attack probably contributed to that. I was particularly proud of the ridiculous volley save/clearance, that was fun.

Advance as a single bank of 4!

i think i'd be quite up for this at some point. even though i am fat, unfit and shit at football. i make up for it with enthusiasm though! actually, that's a lie. but i'd still be up for it, we usually practice on a monday though so may not make it anytime soon.

i'll keep an eye on this thread though and if i can join in i'll let youse know. :)

My toe is in pretty bad shape. The nail is feeling loose. Grim! I'm going to tape it up, but i'll probably just stay in goal on monday. Don't fancy getting a kick on it

Playing through the pain barrier, I like it!

I've strained ligaments in my left knee which is why there was limited movement on Monday. :( Doctor says 3-4 weeks recovery. Really rather sore.

According to Calum, I'll return like a new signing. :rockon:

I've also got into the habit of refering to all corners as CKs.