aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
rcalder82

The Foxes + Marionettes + Captain Face + The Audiokicks - Thu 22 April @ Tunnels

AGP presents

THE FOXES

Marionettes

Captain Face

The Audiokicks

Tunnels

Thursday 22 April - 14+ show -

Tickets 5 frome One Up and Welcome to TicketWeb!

_____

THE FOXES

"Cunningly fast indie rock'n'roll" NME

"Powerhouse vocals and rip-roaring guitars" IN THE CITY

"vibrant songs and a blistering live show. The hunt for a great British rock band is over" CHRIS WELCH

Always a cracking night, the band return to their favourite home in the North. If you've been to see them before you know you'll be back, if not, then what are you waiting for. Great line up!

a week today! Looking forward to this one muchly, not so much the downing of a pint of vodka redbull as per last Foxes gig.

Tickets just 5 from One Up and Welcome to TicketWeb!

The Foxes are a great indie band and dont miss out on the three mighty good locals too

:)

I think you should down another one,

yeah it will undobtedly happen though Alex from The foxes managed to make his last from Tunnels to Drummonds and even still had it on the way to exodus! Mine made it into my stomach and then the tunnels wall quite a bit quicker! (note: the outisde wall - I am a responsible spewer)

And of course you can check out what The Foxes have to say about life, love and their forthcoming Aberdeen show here at FnS.

awesome interview! Really liking that site! Oh except the gigs at tunnels, not drummonds on thurs! :)

TONIGHT AT TUNNELS

Last call for cheap guestlist - MESSAGE US HERE BY PM before MIDDAY to get in for 3

Awesome band with equally great local support! Come down early and show your support!

FUCKETY FUCK FUCK. I was going to come to this tonight and forgot about it and now I've got tickets to the cocking theatre. :swearing:

Boooooo!!!! Hissss!!!!!!

Gig tonight was fun!

Hangover today is not! :)

Good night though. Cheers everyone! Now only a day to recover before Chew Lips - ah its a tough life!