aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
djb303

testing the waters

i am considering selling or swapping my bugera 6262 2 x 12 combo its too f%^%$g loud

i thought i would see what kind of response i got before actually doing anything concrete i love the sound of this amp it does everything from clean sparkles all the way thru to death metal i play in a lounge / club combo and it is just far too loud ...i have gigged it twice and cant get it past 2 on the volume the amp deserves better..............i have talked to my amp guy and the best we can come up with is to remove 2 of the output valves and put in a master volume..........the amp is a copy of a full metal peavey 6 x 12ax7 at the preamp and 4 x 6L 6 on the output c/w footswitch and a custom built padded cover that the wife bought for 40 for my birthday

i would consider swapping for a 30/40/50/watt valve combo preferably 6L6 but am open to offers these are 466 on GAK at the moment like i said at the start i love this amp it does everything it is just far too loud for the type of gigs that i do..........don't let the name put you off its a behringer rebadged made in china ( my amp guy tells me its one of the best put together amps he has seen for a long time including marshall fender etc oh by the way marshall have just released a budget range of valve amps made in china whos next don't let badge snobbery put you off you can try it out just give me a shout

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

ps if you want photos GOOGLE i am over 50

i am considering selling or swapping my bugera 6262 2 x 12 combo its too f%^%$g loud

i thought i would see what kind of response i got before actually doing anything concrete i love the sound of this amp it does everything from clean sparkles all the way thru to death metal i play in a lounge / club combo and it is just far too loud ...i have gigged it twice and cant get it past 2 on the volume the amp deserves better..............i have talked to my amp guy and the best we can come up with is to remove 2 of the output valves and put in a master volume..........the amp is a copy of a full metal peavey 6 x 12ax7 at the preamp and 4 x 6L 6 on the output c/w footswitch and a custom built padded cover that the wife bought for 40 for my birthday

i would consider swapping for a 30/40/50/watt valve combo preferably 6L6 but am open to offers these are 466 on GAK at the moment like i said at the start i love this amp it does everything it is just far too loud for the type of gigs that i do..........don't let the name put you off its a behringer rebadged made in china ( my amp guy tells me its one of the best put together amps he has seen for a long time including marshall fender etc oh by the way marshall have just released a budget range of valve amps made in china whos next don't let badge snobbery put you off you can try it out just give me a shout

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

ps if you want photos GOOGLE i am over 50

Then,..You need a "Sessionette"

And that makes you unable to take photos?

I love that line.

no it makes me lazy and want anyone who is stealing this off me to work a little for it

Neither, but have a rake around Norval's wash - house, he'll have one lying around, L.O.L.

i actually thought they were tranny a bit like yourself

I'm not even interested. I just wanted to see if you'd do it.

took sixty seconds of my life away you bastard at my age time is precious expect a call from the time police :laughing::laughing:

Is it possible to set it up so that clean and crunch are footswitchable (say, by Midi)?

If not, it is a real design flaw, and makes the amp much less attractive.

Is it possible to set it up so that clean and crunch are footswitchable (say, by Midi)?

If not, it is a real design flaw, and makes the amp much less attractive.

not midi savvy but no there are no midi ports at all clean and crunch are on buttons on the front of the amp clean and dirty on the F/S my amp guy says its possible to mod the F/S on F/S clean drive reverb FX LOOP YOU CAN LOSE ONE OF THESE TO MAKE crunch switchable

bump............. just bought an amp on ebay .... wife nagging about space in house 350 including custom fit padded cover,.,.,.,.,.

bump............. just bought an amp on ebay .... wife nagging about space in house 350 including custom fit padded cover,.,.,.,.,.

last bump before i have to drag the whole 5 stones up to the loft ( have mercy ..i am an old man ).........