aberdeen-music

which black atom guitarist can play the fastest?

Guest neil ex

er, dunno! i guess if your talking technically brilliant blisteringly fast sweeping arpeggiated runs in the key of D flat demented minor add4, mac is faster, but if you just mean janick gers style random guitar dihorrea, i think that would be me!

is that about right? or am I demented?

Originally posted by Rass

er, dunno! i guess if your talking technically brilliant blisteringly fast sweeping arpeggiated runs in the key of D flat demented minor add4, mac is faster, but if you just mean janick gers style random guitar dihorrea, i think that would be me!

is that about right? or am I demented?

I reckon you are probably both..... right and demented!!

Rass has the blurry finger madness thang going on. I tend to be a bitty more slower and rhythmic, maybe I should be a bass player! :dunce:

Originally posted by Len Atom

I think we have all forgotten one excellent example of blistering Atom guitar work -

the intro to Chasing Ghosts...

...without blowing my own trumpet, of course.....

What a big-head! Not only the first to grab all the song writing credits, and writing all the parts for every different instrument, and singing better vocals than I could ever dream of, you just have to remind everyone that you're an incredible classical guitarist to boot...

...fair enough! ;)

Originally posted by Joe Atom

What a big-head! Not only the first to grab all the song writing credits, and writing all the parts for every different instrument, and singing better vocals than I could ever dream of, you just have to remind everyone that you're an incredible classical guitarist to boot...

...fair enough! ;)

What a bastard, eh?