aberdeen-music

Missing Dog - Holburn Area

DJ Jo-D

Just got this email through so thought I'd post to help (I don't know who stole the dog and If it was junkies, but just passing on the info I received)....

"Hello.

please see the poster attached and display it if you can.

This poor dog was stolen by some junkies when it was tied up outside the co-op on holburn st near the holburn bar. Please please please keep your eyes peeled for him and report any sightings direct to the police.

Thank you all in advance. "

missingn.jpg

• Upvote 1

There's posters up in my office today. Dunno what the areas coming too, first a stolen dog and just on Wednesday there was an attempted murder (or zombie attack) in Nellfield Graveyard.

Just thinking, doesn't the Holburn Bar have CCTV on it's front door? Might have seen something.

There's posters up in my office today. Dunno what the areas coming too, first a stolen dog and just on Wednesday there was an attempted murder (or zombie attack) in Nellfield Graveyard.

Just thinking, doesn't the Holburn Bar have CCTV on it's front door? Might have seen something.

Thats a good shout.The Holburn bar is bound to have seen something.