aberdeen-music

Metallica Standing Ticket - SECC

Guest Savant

Guest Savant

Oh and thanks for the negative rep! I bought the tickets at a hugely inflated price which of course I was none too happy at, and now my friend can't make it so she's asked me to put an ad up here for her. Tossers.

Guest Savant

Yeah I guess you're right. It was a pretty stupid idea of me to try and sell it for what I paid for it. I'll just hand money over with the ticket next time.

People are such sissies.

Anyone can attempt to sell anything for what they wish to. You don't have to buy it or complain about it if you don't like it.

It cost me 100 for mine. That was the best I could find at time of looking to purchase. Woopedy doo.

100? you're so fucking Metal. I wish I was as metal as you. You're more Metal than Lars Ulrich having a shite on Dave Mustaine's head while Count Grisnach has a wank in the corner.

Mind you, I paid about 52 less so that gives me more money for beer. So, in reality, I'm more Metal.

And the only complaining going on is about people touting. If objecting to touts is "sissy" then so be it.

100? you're so fucking Metal. I wish I was as metal as you. You're more Metal than Lars Ulrich having a shite on Dave Mustaine's head while Count Grisnach has a wank in the corner.

Mind you, I paid about 52 less so that gives me more money for beer. So, in reality, I'm more Metal.

And the only complaining going on is about people touting. If objecting to touts is "sissy" then so be it.

It's good to know that that you read comments in the wrong manner and are a fully fledged spastic too :up:

I'm not trying to say that I'm so cool for paying X amount. More pointing out the fact that tickets cost more to buy generally when already sold out.

If you want one enough and that's their price, either pay that and that's it, or don't and don't get it.

Why so serious?! :laughing:

• Upvote 1