aberdeen-music

Esp 1 ctm eclipse full thickness vb

Chaosphere72

Very true! Although that same guitar in black would look cool eternally, whereas I could guarantee the lastability of camo will wear off.

It's like spikey BC rich guitars. Awesome when you're 18. Not so good 5 years later.

Hear u Bro!

i kinda stick to standard shape guitars now because of that very same reasoning , u do have to sort of mature a bit and be less flash when u get older lol i had a lot of spiky guitars when i was a younger teenybopper and i cringe at the thought of trying to pull that image of at the age of 30 odd lol

yes i hear the camo does wear over time and get slightly yellower ? anyways upon further inspection we will have to see , and i could always get a black m2 anytime .

Cheers Dan:up:

Very true! Although that same guitar in black would look cool eternally, whereas I could guarantee the lastability of camo will wear off.

It's like spikey BC rich guitars. Awesome when you're 18. Not so good 5 years later.

Or 32 and bald:laughing:

Dan u have the high gloss black ctm bro? if so that is one sexy ass looking guitar with the really nice white binding . i have to say that was a tempter before i ordered the vintage black eclipse , only problem it was not available then , but never the less beautiful axe indeed.

guys wondering how u fix an avatar on your profile here ?

Dan u have the high gloss black ctm bro? if so that is one sexy ass looking guitar with the really nice white binding . i have to say that was a tempter before i ordered the vintage black eclipse , only problem it was not available then , but never the less beautiful axe indeed.

guys wondering how u fix an avatar on your profile here ?

No I have a blackmachine custom....

dan6.jpg

Camo guitars look like ass. I'd stick with that sexy black eclipse if I were you.

My Hanny is eternally cool. And has over doubled in value since I got it. :D

S&Key FTW.

I have both a black (KH) and urban camo (Hanny) version of the same guitar (near enough). Both are awesome ;)

yes i hear the camo does wear over time and get slightly yellower?

Very slightly.

The S&Key Hanneman (my one) yellowed extensively due to being ESPs first attempt at that finish. The regular M-IIs don't suffer nearly as bad :)

it is if u can sell it and get double what u payed for it , were as in some cases theres a lack of interest or a similar model guitar on the market for less.

the S&Key guitar is interesting to say the least , ive know a few owners who had to explain what the s&k symbols were all about ?i know another who's band were told not to come back again due to complaints received from punters over the s&k symbolism .interesting that hanneman never uses it either? esp him being the subversive type , even though esp got into hot water over that very same guitar .ive seen the guitar a few times up for sale and no dought they will sell but the interesting thing with this hanny model is very few keep it for long.