aberdeen-music

your current fave aberdeen band song?

Guest highroller

American Lana??!? Now she is scary. She used to strike fear even into Nicky Ca$ino's black heart. I think she kinda stalked him for a while. X-(

Nicky Ca$ino's heart is not black, you cannot define it's colour. As an associate of Ca$ino I can confirm this, I spoke to him a few mere days ago. But striking fear into his heart is an impossible task. The man has no fear... for underneath that suit is something that fear itself can only fear.... he is no man. He's something else.

Is the girl in our vid American Lana? I'm not sure.... I never met her... I wasn't there when it was shot.

Lucky escapes...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think seconds is probably my favourite dedalus song just now. i really like the arrangement of it and every bit does exactly what we wanted it to.

unfortunately it'll be a long time before we play everything has gone to hell again' date=' but you never know.[/quote']

Do you still play "Almost Paralell"? That is my favourite song on the 3 track live cd.

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

incidentally i'm surprised that two people chose burn. no one ever says they like that song' date=' a few have said other things about it but not that it's their favourite song.

[/quote']

my oh my, burn is not only one of my favourite 'aberdeen band' songs, but also one of my complete favourite songs, i think it's amazing...i love the way it goes crazy at the end, sounding completely emotional and stripped. it is also a lot more 'accessible' in its not-live form, but will sound very different in my opinion, due to less craziness. ach, i'm strange though :rolleyes:

i can't believe you're not going to be playing 'everything has gone to hell' anymore! that too is excellent...but the new songs are sounding so good, better than i could have imagined. i can't wait for the split ep to come out too, as politik are a great band, it'll be grand

we may bring everything has gone to hell back just not right now. we weren't happy with how it sounded and the way it developed so we'll go back to the drawing board on it i think.

I think it's your worst song. Certainly the worst lyrics of all your songs.

Guest stuartmaxwell

shut it lyndsey, that program sucks sperm from the cock of a donkey

do not tarnish the good name of dedalus with that lowly tripe

:p

i guess you will be trawling billy bundys tommorrow evening?

shut it lyndsey' date=' that program sucks sperm from the cock of a donkey

do not tarnish the good name of dedalus with that lowly tripe

:p

i guess you will be trawling billy bundys tommorrow evening?[/quote']

Oh yes, tis my birthday.

Don't worry, I was just being "zany" and "whack" I would never associate Dedalus and 'Bo Selecta'.

Shall you be gracing BB's with your lord like ways, Maxwell?

Guest stuartmaxwell
Oh yes' date=' tis my birthday.

Don't worry, I was just being "zany" and "whack" I would never associate Dedalus and 'Bo Selecta'.

Shall you be gracing BB's with your lord like ways, Maxwell?[/quote']

i will be there, i may even stretch to buying you a drink! :moody:

ah turning13 and cuts in a venue with cheap booze-crazy!

Guest stuartmaxwell

does anyone else agree that cuts are the biggest bunch of alcoholics around?everytime i am out i see em out, usually pished as fuck (er me and them)

liggers!ahoy there

Guest Old Bonsie

Ahoy sir indeed this is true! Certainly my liver does not like it as does my bank balance... On the topic of my favorite songs I cannot remember actual song titles as im always too pissed but certainly something by The Gloria Flaw or Real Shocks would be up there with the best.

Guest valley69

i do like my drink....triple vodkas and coke are the only way forward! im usually getting pissed away in exodus while les , luce and ro enjoy going to moshulu.....

does anyone else agree that cuts are the biggest bunch of alcoholics around?everytime i am out i see em out' date=' usually pished as fuck (er me and them)

[/quote']

it's true, i think they exist to get free alcohol and nothing else, look at the state of ollie last night for proof of this :p