aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
RF Scott

new copy haho song on myspace / new release details / new tour dates w/ the xcerts...

hello!

at COPY HAHO on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads , you can hear a new song by copy haho. the song is from a five track ep, which is being released in february via big scary monsters. also on that myspace page, are details of a tour we're doing with the xcerts. a bunch of scottish lads on tour? yeah.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Listening to this right now.......

Another cracking tune - well done lads! :up:

I want to know why the Glasgow date is now the Edinburgh date and there's no Glasgow date at all now. :(

Hi there,

There is a Glasgow date, but it's going to be on the 15th now, details coming real soon! Sorry for any confusion.

Hi there,

There is a Glasgow date, but it's going to be on the 15th now, details coming real soon! Sorry for any confusion.

Boo. That's my cousin's 18th so looks like I won't be making that date either. The promoter person who was booking it, I presume, Broken Friends Records said it would be March time... Hmmm.

I'll just wait and see. :) Thanks for letting me know though.

bump... ...

dates for anyone who doesn't happen to be in aberdeen, or look at myspace...

2 Sneaky Pete's Edinburgh

3 Cafe Drummonds Aberdeen

4 Madhatters Inverness

5 Dog House Dundee

6 The White Room Sunderland

7 Off/tbc

8 The Peel Hitchin

9 Boiler Room Guildford

10 Southampton Hamptons

11 Old Blue Last London

12 Off - we'll probably go to that rockabilly club we went to last time we were in london

13 Tap n Tin Chatham

14 Marquee Hertford

15 TBA Glasgow

The Xcerts have got Cardiff up on their myspace for the 15th. Anyway, I'm just going to go through for the Edinburgh date. Hopefully it'll be a good night! :)

The Xcerts have got Cardiff up on their myspace for the 15th. Anyway, I'm just going to go through for the Edinburgh date. Hopefully it'll be a good night! :)

Yeah, we're not playing Cardiff, though I believe the Xcerts still are. See you in Edinburgh!

For Glasgow peeps, we're playing at King Tuts on 26th of this month with Sky Larkin and Pulled Apart by Horses as part of the Huw Stephens Introducing tour.