aberdeen-music

Random...anyone speak brazilian?

Steven Milne

Before someone else corrects you in a more harsh way... They speak Portugese in Brazil.

There doesn't seem to be any info on why the link to your band is posted on an Oasis blog. Props for gettin exposure in foreign parts tho.

yeah sorry about that.

it was my pal who said it was brazilian.

now that ive translated its not very exciting.

maybe i posted a bit early without looking into it.

x

so...

wierd...

tonight i was downloading disco tunes for dhc (supporting xxxchange and dont have a fucking clue what to play)

i refreshed the main homepage

Latest Songs From MP3 & Music Blogs / The Hype Machine

to find this...

brugo: The Little Kicks: It All Comes Out In the End

as second choice down of the day...

itll have moved down a few pages now but when i came across it (at 3am while burning my 15th cd of disco house electro etc) it popped up (- without searching id add - im not that sad)

we were number 2 on the fresh crop for the day behind guns and roses. RAWK!

its from an italian site blogger, not saying to its a big deal just thought it was funny to see.

i translated a bit and it makes no sense in the translator apart from sayin i sound like chris martin.

so nothing new there - i get that a lot unfortunately.

download away if you would like to.i cant do anything about it and its old recordings anyhow.

x

p.s - BEFORE I GET KILLED ON THIS - NOT SAYING ITS A BIG DEAL OR THAT ITS IMPORTANT, AND I DIDNT SEARCH FOR THIS EITHER - JUST THOUGHT IT WAS RANDOM AS.

I mean weve been asked to send cds to spain and indonesia which ive done (both for students to use on college film projects or skateboarding videos) and never seen or heard them be used.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My point is...

This made me think of a potential discussion, has anyone else here in a band come across their music in a surprising way? be it in accidental way on internet or been played uzebekistan radio etc? thought there may be a few tales to be told, mr cynic must have some surely?

When i was in stockholm recently it finally hit me how big Glasvegas are when every music shop had huge posters of them in all their windows. It was a shock when you see it in the UK let alone scandinavia!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I search Google for '10 Easy Wishes' all the time.

Haha - I search "The Underkills" fairly regularly too - don't think there's anything sad about that - I've found some "interesting" things - no Brazilian blogs though....

Our guitarist's mum has a habit of e-mailing us blogs and stuff as I think she googles "The Underkills" everytime she's near a PC!!

:popcorn:

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Each other of course! :)

Remembered to look at this last night...

"Good night 10 Easy Wishes.... you fucking faggots..."

I couldn't quite work out what you were arguing about - was it the bed space? The sign off is pretty hilarious though... :)