aberdeen-music

Chi Bar

Adam Easy Wishes

Friday and Saturday it's happy hour after 11pm. I think earlier the week it's happy hour all the time. Basically it means you get the pitchers for a few quid cheaper (roughly 12 rings a bell, usually they are 15-16). Spirits and dash are 1.50 and certain beers are also pretty cheap. :)

Ha, what I was trying to say (if I wasn't too slow and forgetful :p)

They used to do happy hour 5pm until 8 or 9 to get the after work crowd in. But no idea if that's still the case.

i think they stopped that a few years ago. we used to go there all the time when i worked in one up as it was 1.50 a pint during happy hour and they normally had some good beers on and their cocktails were pretty good too. not been for ages though.

Do bars generally do happy hours any more? I was thinking about this the other day, you hardly ever see as much 2 for 1, 1.50 per drink etc advertisements compared to 5 years ago where they used to be everywhere. If i remember right they were thinking of banning advertising these sort of deals but did that ever happen?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

phone the bar

why does chi bar do their happy hour at like 10pm on a friday...it's hardly a slump of general drinking times is it? they sell desperados, and whenever i go there the same people i knew in primary school are there, and they act like we're old pals when really the last time i saw them i was playing Wally with them.

Guest idol_wild
whenever i go there the same people i knew in primary school are there, and they act like we're old pals when really the last time i saw them i was playing Wally with them.

Yeah, when that occurs you should pretend you don't know them!

That's what I do. It works. AND you'll offend them. Added bonus.