aberdeen-music

Foals Aftershow @ Moshulu

saf-one

Yep

5 to hear Mr S. Milne do the same thing on a normal Sat night so its not bad really.

Is buying merch a certainty? Their T shirts might be shit.

You wont ever see me using an ipod to dj, i dont even know how to work my ipod at home let alone dj with it.....mine has 4 records on it at the moment.

id use my records if moshulu had turntables and i didnt think the bass would make the needle jump like a bitch!

i dont see what the fuss is about cd djing these days, cds are handy coz i cant afford to buy records like i used to all the time or be arsed luggin them around like i did briefly before.also, the decks you get now are mental the things you can do and theyll play your cds even if theyre absolutely fuckod!

for me - ebay alone and online record shopping is fucking dangerous! i cleared my overdraft and sunk in again when i used to work bored in an office job buying online.

foals DJ set should be a good night tho, they are meant to be quite good DJs (one of them is particularly meant to be good - Edwin im told - according to m friends in london town).

And they played good stuff last time in moshulu (back room party).

The question is do they play the hits like "ass and titties" by Dj assualt? eh ? eh ? eh?

Actually they probably will.

I was in a mess last time, thought theyd left so i played hummer to finish coz it was heaving, looked up to see them all at the bar - i had a beetroot face for 10 mins after that.

maxi - if your worried about shit merch ripoffs, ill sell you a little kicks tee / cd and badge combo for a discount rate, ill even throw in a hug (no touching tho). and the t-shirt isnt obviously a kicks tee so you can wear it whether you like us or not - nobody will know!

genius i know

cue mad trolley dash.....not

You wont ever see me using an ipod to dj, i dont even know how to work my ipod at home let alone dj with it.....mine has 4 records on it at the moment.

id use my records if moshulu had turntables and i didnt think the bass would make the needle jump like a bitch!

i dont see what the fuss is about cd djing these days, cds are handy coz i cant afford to buy records like i used to all the time or be arsed luggin them around like i did briefly before.also, the decks you get now are mental the things you can do and theyll play your cds even if theyre absolutely fuckod!

for me - ebay alone and online record shopping is fucking dangerous! i cleared my overdraft and sunk in again when i used to work bored in an office job buying online.

foals DJ set should be a good night tho, they are meant to be quite good DJs (one of them is particularly meant to be good - Edwin im told - according to m friends in london town).

The question is do they play the hits like "ass and titties" by Dj assualt? eh ? eh ? eh?

I was in a mess last time, thought theyd left so i played hummer to finish coz it was heaving, looked up to see them all at the bar - i had a beetroot face for 10 mins after that.

maxi - if your worried about shit merch ripoffs, ill sell you a little kicks tee / cd and badge combo for a discount rate, ill even throw in a hug (no touching tho). and the t-shirt isnt obviously a kicks tee so you can wear it whether you like us or not - nobody will know!

genius i know

_42970777_confused_203.jpg

genius i know

They better play Ass n Titties...Or you better Stevie boy!!

"...Stankin ass bitches that need to wash up

Dont get mad when i dont want to fuck

You need soap and water, soap and water

Soap and water, Soap and Water..."

Ace

They better play Ass n Titties...Or you better Stevie boy!!

"...Stankin ass bitches that need to wash up

Dont get mad when i dont want to fuck

You need soap and water, soap and water

Soap and water, Soap and Water..."

Ace

theres another one about hos , cant remember the name...

i think the main line is like...

"hos get your clothes off, hos get nekked"

pretty catchy stuff

• 2 weeks later...

genius i know

Do you get in free with your Little Man Tate ticket since you will already have paid to get into moshulu that night?

• 4 weeks later...
I'll pay 6 to watch them all shave off their hair on stage.

Their music is decent enough, I just think they look like a bunch of fannies.

Having read your other post and seen your avator I suggest you go (fanny looking or not they are) I think your fashion advice would maybe be taken in great appreciation!!

Count me in for this and if there's free no touching hugs.......(is that no touching tongues hugs?)