aberdeen-music

Dirty Disco Featuring Rodan Plus Support

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

PosterRobot.jpg

Once The Bands are Finshed Expect Music Like

AC/DC Aerosmith - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Bloc Party Blondie CSS -Daft Punk Data Rock - David Bowie - Hot Chip - Iggy Pop - Joy Division Kasabian - Kings Of Leon - Klaxons - Kula Shaker - LCD Sound System - Led Zeppelin - MC5 Milburn - New Order Pendulum - Primal Scream - Reverend And The Makers - Robots In Disguise Switches - T.Rex - Talking Heads - The Beastie Boys - The Black Crowes - The Charlatans - The Chemical Brothers The Clash - The Doors The Mystery Jets - The Kinks - The Rolling Stones -The Strokes - The Who - The Wombats Wolfmother

And Heaps more!

Jason Noble and Jeff Mueller FTW!

I was actually talking to Ross about Shipping News last night!

Shipping News are amazing. Upon listening to their myspace, Rodan from glasgow are not amazing. Though i do like the witchfinder general hat that one of them is sporting in a photo on their myspace. I tried to post it in here but it wasn't having it for some reason, bah.

But yea, everyone should go to this gig and make up their own minds. Apologies for hijacking it to reminisce about long dead(yet awesome) american bands :)

• 2 weeks later...