aberdeen-music

A tearful story

Guest Neutral

I saw that baby seagull aswell. I was hoping maybe the mother would come back or something?

If not, I'm gonna adopt him.

!

If the seagull mum doesn't take him back, we're stealing him!!! :D We could train him to be like Kehaar from Watership Down and he would befriend rabbits.

I'm talking rats from the sewers. Not a domesticated rat that goes a bit loopy on it's wheel in it's cage.

I used to have two rats so I don't mind them, but doesn't mean I like those tinky bastards from the depths below.

I wouldn't want a wild rat as a pet...they definitely aren't anything like domesticated rats (I've seen some really big wild rats before and they were a bit scary), but I do still like them. =)

city seagulls are completely malicious, they look like they know they're protected and that there's really bugger all you can do about them. Smug bastards.

It's true though, it is our fault that it's got to this stage. I was sitting outside Chi a few weeks ago and watched a couple actually feeding 3 huge fuck off gulls the remains of their food. Who the hell does that?! It's bad enough up there with the damned things flying around and eating food off the plates that the barstaff leave outside for hours without people feeding them on purpose.

I feel sorry for pigeons though, they look so grubby and stupid sometimes. Plus the females seem to get a raw deal - pigeon rape is rife in Aberdeen.

city seagulls are completely malicious, they look like they know they're protected and that there's really bugger all you can do about them. Smug bastards.

It's true though, it is our fault that it's got to this stage. I was sitting outside Chi a few weeks ago and watched a couple actually feeding 3 huge fuck off gulls the remains of their food. Who the hell does that?! It's bad enough up there with the damned things flying around and eating food off the plates that the barstaff leave outside for hours without people feeding them on purpose.

I feel sorry for pigeons though, they look so grubby and stupid sometimes. Plus the females seem to get a raw deal - pigeon rape is rife in Aberdeen.

I was in Chi a couple weeks ago and as you say, the barstaff didn't come and clear away the plates that were sitting on the tables outside, a bunch of the big bastards just came down and helped themselves to all the leftovers straight off the plates. They weren't keen on leaving either, even after we chased them away and got a waiter to take away the plates, they still hung about so they obviously get fed there a lot.