aberdeen-music

If you get the chance..

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Are those mastered? The vocals seem pretty quiet, which is a shame, Ben's voice has improved a fucking tonne since the first mp3's you guys put out.

I don't like the screaming, but that's just something i've never really been a fan of anyway, with the odd exception. Sounds good overall, but yeah, I think the vocals should be louder and more dominant.

You guys all know that I'm not a huge fan of the kind of stuff that you play but those songs sound pretty killer. The production is ace, I agree with Pete though, the vocals are a little quiet in places but then you never get a fair reflection from an MP3. Your drummer is a total machine and the riffage is toight ;)

I'm really glad to be able to say that I like this stuff, can't wait for the CD - nice one guys!!

Guest WalkingOnGlass

The 2 songs that I've posted are the 2, I guess 'Emoest' if you like. Purevolume was being gay and wouldn't let me post any of the heavier ones. The vocal thing is just a product of the MP3 conversion. I assure you.

Thanks

Originally posted by Dechristianise:

The only thing that was slightly off putting was the synth in the background.

REALLY?

I didn't expect that from you calum...being a theater fan and all :)

We thought it would be a bit different than other 'emo' bands and also tried to use it tastefully ;)

Guest highroller

just personal preference i guess ...some will love the synth some wont...some like the screaming some dont...some like the metal style guitars..some dont...some like my vocals...some dont...its all good.

Thank you all for the feedback...thanks ninja...i REALLY appreciate your comment.

Originally posted by Dan Atom:

REALLY?

I didn't expect that from you calum...being a theater fan and all :)

We thought it would be a bit different than other 'emo' bands and also tried to use it tastefully ;)

Im all up for synth but i personally feel it dosn't fit the style but it will gorw on me ....... its a grower

Guest Scorge Spike

You want opinions, you shall haveth. Even if they might not be positive.

It's an improvement in all areas on what I have heard in prior MMW recordings (I'm not THAT narrow), especially drums, but there's nothing terribly vigorous/new/original about it at all. Synths didn't have much impact on me either.

Constructive enough?

Guest WalkingOnGlass
Originally posted by Scorge McBrain:

You want opinions, you shall haveth. Even if they might not be positive.

It's an improvement in all areas on what I have heard in prior MMW recordings (I'm not THAT narrow), especially drums, but there's nothing terribly vigorous/new/original about it at all. Synths didn't have much impact on me either.

Constructive enough?

Totally cool, but hey, what is original and new nowadays?