aberdeen-music

Air Guitar

HornedGoth

Air guitar is fast becoming the best rock night in Aberdeen. There is an eccelent range of clasikks played from Aerosmith and motley crew to metal giants like SLayer, Pantera and Anthrax.

Gone are the days where you go and ask a dj whos only recently went through puberty to play stuff which he is too young to remember or like.

The formula is basically anything rock nothing too heavy to cheesy or to soft. The night focusses on the classics and if you want anything recent played theres always the back room which has some amazing alternative atlernating dj's:cheers:

the staff are really cool too :rockon:

Re: Nights out

Originally posted by HornedGoth

I love Fridays too. The only thing that pissed me off about Fridays is that they are too populaar and q's for the bar are huge.

even more annoying when all you want is water. Considering its free anyway, couldn't you put water cooler or something. One week my boyfriend was waiting for 30 mins for a pint of water, which was promptly spilled by the heaving crowd :)