aberdeen-music

The Place To Be....

Paulscoconutass

Man, i've been to the moorings heaps of times before, but last night was ace. I was introduced to cherry beer, proper coconut rum, beer that comes in stone bottles and free test tubes of Jggermeister. The drinks list is so diverse and student discounts are ace. But now it has become clear that my mission in life is to sell you guys out of cherry beer. (How much do you normally stock) :dunce:

Addlestones does kick major ass.... to the max - although it stays cold in your stomach for hours on end. And yea, i believe the student discount is 10% i've got an aberdeen uni card - dont know what else they accept. Like sludge says "if you buy 10 drinks... thats like.... one drink free!!"

I also think i saw raspberry beer last night...

Guest Tam o' Shantie

raspberry beer is good but not as strong as cherry beer! As far as i know i have sampled more of the moorings' boozes than any man woman or child that i know!

• 1 year later...

I'm bringing this back from the dead after last night. FUCK ME, everyone i came in with was completely shagged by the time we left (just over 2 hours). The ale section is second to none, so much goodness in just one pint glass. Even maxi loves the moorings now, but not as much as Laura seemed to love him at the end of the night. The pork scratchings also dominate EVERYTHING else that has ever been snacked on with drinks. ACE night out, look out for us next week Flash!