aberdeen-music

Richard Thompson

Guest Marching Children

Originally posted by Ibid:

Check out his ex-wife Linda Thompson. One of the finest female vocalists out there. The albums they done toether are superb.

Aye they are & a few of us remember seeing the very ledgendary Sour Grapes play live @ The Arts Centre

Originally posted by chilli:

Aye they are & a few of us remember seeing the very ledgendary Sour Grapes play live @ The Arts Centre

Supported by Dog Eat Dog, I seem to remember.

(sobs quietly as wave of nostalgia washes over heart, but quickly realises that Jakey Spike Boy wouldn't approve, and kicks cat instead)

Guest Ibid

Ah the good old days...when music was music and one did not have to be an insular muso to appreciate it.

Wait a minute...musos only appreciate music in a very narrow band and dismiss everything else as shite!! How restrictive, how boring, how tragic, how ....limiting!! Happy days are here again......

Funny you say that......years ago it never failed to amaze me how many people involved in music didn't seem to actually enjoy listening to it. From the little I've seen recently people seem a bit more open to a variety of stuff, unless I've just been lucky with the people I've met.