aberdeen-music

Our gig on Saturday

Hog

Apologies regarding Saturday at the Moorings. Our singer fucked his back big time. It was so bad that he puked twice afterwards because of the pain.

We carried on with our set anyway (we should of stopped)

Were not going to play live until Tony is better so basically no gigs until this happens.

Anyway, big thanks to Callum for helping with Neon vox duties, you rock bro.

Cheers

Hog

PS Teabags, the world would be damn dull without you. ...yes...I am bald : )

Tony should see an osteopath. There's one at Carden Medical Centre in Carden Place (city centre) that sorted me out. Here name is Valle Ruiz but you pronounce it Baji. You don't need to be registered at that practice to see the osteopath there, she merely rents space from them.

It's no expensive, and totally painless.

Carden Medical Centre

0845 3376330

• Upvote 1

Thanks Flash. Will pass on the info to Tony.:up:

Kernal, we were playing, Tony tripped and his back just went. Turns out that one of the disks in his back is knackered. He is on heavy duty pain killers. I think time will help but certainly Flashes recommendation sounds like a good idea.

Poor Tony, I thought he was pished so I was shouted at him until he told me that his back was fucked.:O

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out that one of the disks in his back is knackered.

des was telling me he spoke to tony about this, he took great delight in telling me "tony has a 'spasticated' disk in his back" - you know, coz des is so PC and all.

dont you think political correctness has already gone too far though? i just got a written warning at work for sending an email which had a joke about a woman on her least favourite week of the month. it was a fucking cartoon for fucks sake....just liek you'd see in the paper! the title of the email was "anecdote to a bad day" .....it says in the title it was a fucking joke!

hmm, gone off on one a bit there.

tony, get well soon. :up: