aberdeen-music

Viking Battle Metal

Stormhart

European Famous Battle Metal Group Turisas will be playing Moshulu 3rd of March,they played the download festival last year and will be playing Aberdeen.

It s rare that a famous live band comes this far north.They play mainly Black Viking Metal,but also have some power tracks.This band is great live and must see!.They really put on a show.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fan of Mayhem though good they are coming to Aberdeen. I think I will go along to see Decapitated and I am looking forward to seeing Dark Tranquility and Evile at Moshulu tomorrow night.

Pleased to see that Alestorm are supporting Turisas as well, you can't beat a good bit of Pirate Metal!!! 8-)

Not a fan of Mayhem though good they are coming to Aberdeen. I think I will go along to see Decapitated and I am looking forward to seeing Dark Tranquility and Evile at Moshulu tomorrow night.

Pleased to see that Alestorm are supporting Turisas as well, you can't beat a good bit of Pirate Metal!!! 8-)

I bet you 100 that Decapitated are not playing Aberdeen anytime soon.