aberdeen-music

bussing to bridge of don

Humey Whilem

Numbers 1 and 2 buses will take you along the majority King Street and Union Street, from Music Hall to close to the AECC will be about 20 minutes usually I think. Not sure if these buses go exactly to the AECC but they will take you all the way along Union Street and most of King Street.

How long? Too long. The bus to and from BOD is a lottery. P&A is supposed to be every, I dunno, 5 minutes or something... but on odd occasions the question "How long will it take before the next bus arrives?" can be answered with some sort of length of string analogy.

40 is the best bet.

1,2 and you've got a walk ahead of you.

I get the 1, which takes me about 20-25 minutes from the Archies end of Union St to the Science park, and the same coming back (apart from on Thursdays when the late-night shopping wankers kill the traffic flow), so it's generally not too bad.

That is, of course, once you're on a bus. The bastards tend to show up at random intervals rather than the timetabled "every 12 minutes". Bastards.

rush hour is shit, don't even bother going to see it

2 and 3 aren't any better. What did you expect though? Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are both shit. Did you think that, in this case, two negatives would make a positive?

Everyone knows that the worst film in the world is Alien Vs Predator.

Traveling to Bridge of Don is boring as fuck at peak traffic times. Expect a 20-30 minute journey.