aberdeen-music

Emocore madness tonight at moorings...

Hey! If I can convince these guys into doing this, me, Adam easy wishes, smokin' sam annal and dj phat tom will be hitting the stage at Moorings tonight as part of the jam session to bust out these classics

JIMMY EAT WORLD - Sweetness

TAKING BACK SUNDAY - Cute without the E

BRAND NEW - The quiet things that no one ever knows

Bear in mind this idea was put together this morning and no one knows how to play the songs, its bound to be awesome, be there!! :D:D

Guest Tam o' Shantie

damn fucking right it dide, we played on stge for 1 hour and 30 mins, covering greenday classics, then more green day, then we played impromtue jazz funk and some dude joined on stage and sang for ages iwth us, then we played some spazz covers, then the first live mexican bandit mousrache performance, then a terrible brand new cover, then fucking ace sex pistols covers with wilsoooooooooooon on guitar and me too on guitar! then we had a rare time

it was ace!!!!

that random singing dude was so cool!

i never knew sam annal was talented!!! (this may be because ive never spoken to him in my life before!!)

some dodgy renditions of the darkness and brand new in there (although keilan had that brand new track to a tee!)

glad i bothered my arse now!

Originally posted by thurisaz:

AHHHHHHH, MEXICAN BANDIT MOUSTACHE LIVE??????????

AND I FUCKIGN MISSED IT???? AND SPAZZ COVERS?????

FUCK!!!!

Oh well, was down in Edinbburgh playing first real Filthpact gig and seeing Social Insecurity, Afterbirth and Infeckja (who fuckign rocked).

policebastardspolicebastardspolicebastards :rockon:

random dude

The random singing dude was Brendon frontman with AKA The Fox which might explain why he was so good. LOL you should have seen your faces - I could tell as he leapt on stage that you though he was some drunk guy on a mission.

I have a plan for these open mic sessions. The plan is that the performers drink at cost price, approx 1/2 price. Thus everyone wins and it gets around the issue of fairness on the free drinks front. Means a good cheap night out for anyone that gets up and jams.

Anyway I really enjoyed it. I think the Fox plan on coming back next week also, and I imagine the pensioners will be there too.