aberdeen-music

Yashin, MMW + support @ Drummonds

Inkster

well me and cranial seem to get plenty of completely unconstructive criticism from you and your 'I know it all, I AM THE MUSIC SCENE' attitude.

far from it. i dont criticise your band, im sure I made one comment. the thing that I usually do with you guys, is laugh at your hillarious reactions and stinking attitude

Havent ever heard your band though, bet im really missing out.:laughing:

def not missing anything with either of them, all utter pish, but I dont do it for your benefit ;)

Being all aggressive and territorial about your 'scene'/area doesnt help anyone, including your own band.

:laughing: certainly doesnt do you lot any favours

• Upvote 1

o_OAsk anyone who has met us in person what our attitudes like, your never gonna know from these pointless arguments on this site.

I basically got told this site is for argueing, by your good buddy jake spike, funny i always thought it was for discussion but hey make it what you want.

im sure we'l be fine with people judging us by our music/live performances, and not our views etc, music is for enjoyment! :finger: