aberdeen-music

thomann

Graham

Guest Tam o' Shantie

it astonishes me that people ask questions like this on this forum. does nobody have any fucking initiative? if you want answers from them phone them or email them. why ask on this forum? what exactly are you worried about anyway...and has it occured to you what time of year it is?

nah, its a reasonable enough question to ask on a forum who's users have used that website and would of had experience of their customer service. i didnt feel my question was important enough to mail them, it was more of a querry. its not like im asking how much thomann charge for a telecaster or do they sell power adaptors or whatever.

i bought something of thomann last night but not received a confirmation email. is this normal?

can be.... i have used them four or five times, usually you get a confirmation within a few hours which specifies the bloke to which to send your " where's my spy camera?" type e-mails. they will even send you a text when your goodies ship....

however once it took two days to get the confirmation....

thomanns prices are good... thier delivery is usually free.... but their deliveries can be pretty slow....

it astonishes me that people ask questions like this on this forum. does nobody have any fucking initiative? if you want answers from them phone them or email them. why ask on this forum? what exactly are you worried about anyway...and has it occured to you what time of year it is?

Please be nice to people posting on this forums. You are right with your content just not the way you say it.