aberdeen-music

End of Scotsport?

Camie

Setanta is the way forward. Really pleased I got it a few months ago.

Loads of SPL highlights right the way across the Saturday night, all day Sunday, Monday etc etc.

Some decent chat too :popcorn:

Aye I agree but I'm stingy and probably wouldn't even get to see some of the programs because of my parents hogging the tv. :D

Anyway will miss the Dream ticket competition to win a Sony Tv and a ticket to an Old Firm match.:up:

Setanta is the way forward. Really pleased I got it a few months ago.

Loads of SPL highlights right the way across the Saturday night, all day Sunday, Monday etc etc.

Some decent chat too :popcorn:

scotsport is truly awful, i love setanta and think its well worth a tenner a month. although why the feck they employed jim delacunt is beyond me! he's as woeful as ever but the spl highlights show is good even with the presence of delacunt!!!

andy walker is the most wooden presenter since john barnes and thats pretty blooming wooden!!!

and we dont see dougie donnerlly on the telly nearly enough these days, i so wish i could get me hair just like his :up:

Its absolute unwatchable shite anyway, I say bury it. Along with Andy Walker, Sarah-O, and Julyan Sinclair. When are they going to reliase, WE JUST WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING HIGHLIGHTS!!!! Not reams of drivel in between. Keeper keepie uppies? A 10 minute report about Killie pies? Fuck off.

A-fucking-men. I'd much rather watch Sportscene because of all the fucking bullshit between the games in Scotsport. A bit of "analysis" is all good and well as long as the pundits know what they're talking about, but when I watch these mugs it makes me want to throw my first through the television screen.

Stott's a bit of a cunt too.

Its absolute unwatchable shite anyway, I say bury it. Along with Andy Walker, Sarah-O, and Julyan Sinclair. When are they going to reliase, WE JUST WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING HIGHLIGHTS!!!! Not reams of drivel in between. Keeper keepie uppies? A 10 minute report about Killie pies? Fuck off.

Hahaha, exactly. Andy Walker does my head in.

They stopped doing that.

To be fair it used to be sportscene that did that kind of shite, but nothing as bad as Scotsport.