aberdeen-music

PES 2008 or Fifa 2008

glennbuchan

With both Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 and Fifa 2008 being out for some time now, which game do you think is best? Personally I am a PES man, but nearly all my mates are loving the new fifa title. I just feel it's all about the tricks and showboating and they have forgot about the game of football its self and flow of the game. Don't really like the new dive feature in PES 2008 (had about 200 yellow cards because of diving), but apart from that the game seems pretty good.

What do you think?

I'm Pro Evo all the way, I had both last year and FIFA never got a look in. I don't like the gameplay, you don't seem to get any time on the ball and it feels really rushed and you're like "hit the fucking thing, quick!". I like to take my time and show off my silky skills, turn on a sixpence, ping over an inch perfect cross etc like you can in PES.

Usually Pro Evo is the best, but this years installment is absolutely shit. Even the games producer "Seabass" has fessed up and admitted that him and his team have been overstretched making it for multiple formats, and it isn't half the game it should be. He rekons it will be at least a couple of years before it is truely 'next gen'

Fifa on the other hand has improved a lot and this years is possibily the best yet.

Im Converted. I used to be Pro Evo all the way, however i downloaded both demo's and i prefered FIFA! I also love playing as the Dons and playing be a pro online is fucking excellent!! Has anyone else tried that? If you get a few decent people on your team that pass the ball about it ace fun, had a couple of close games and also scored a couple of crucial goals!! You feel great about doing your bit for the team!! :up:

• 1 year later...