aberdeen-music

what kinda pedals this?

black_matter

I've got one, and it gets the job done... although I hear there are superior options.

The thing is though, if i'm looking to spend that much money i'm really not wanting something that gets the job done. I'd essentially be looking for the superior option. Do you know of these options?

P.S: If you're looking to sell it second hand i'd be up for taking it off you :p

The thing is though, if i'm looking to spend that much money i'm really not wanting something that gets the job done. I'd essentially be looking for the superior option. Do you know of these options?

P.S: If you're looking to sell it second hand i'd be up for taking it off you :p

Well, I'm not sure what Alan Cynic uses, but he's probably the man to ask. He gets great results from his looper.

As for selling my RC-50... It's not amazing, but it's still fun to pull out on occasion, so I think I'll hang onto it!

I don't know which one is in the video, but Line 6 do a pretty good one, i'm told (i've a feeling that's what Thomas Truax uses).

I used to use a Headrush, and it's great for short loops...however, if you spoiled a 'layer' you had to go back to the start. Now I'm using a Digitech Jam Man, which gives much longer loops (and you can store loads on a memory card if you want), and allows you to delete the latest layer without losing the previous ones.

It suits me, because it also has a mic. input, allowing for vocal loops. It took me a while to get used to the pedals on it though (I preferred the Headrush click button things).

Guest idol_wild
I don't know which one is in the video, but Line 6 do a pretty good one, i'm told (i've a feeling that's what Thomas Truax uses).

I used to use a Headrush, and it's great for short loops...however, if you spoiled a 'layer' you had to go back to the start. Now I'm using a Digitech Jam Man, which gives much longer loops (and you can store loads on a memory card if you want), and allows you to delete the latest layer without losing the previous ones.

It suits me, because it also has a mic. input, allowing for vocal loops. It took me a while to get used to the pedals on it though (I preferred the Headrush click button things).

I love it when you do your vocal loops.

I've heard quite good reports of the Line 6 one too. My flatmate Rob attained one recently and he loves it. I'm going to invest in a loop pedal shortly as I have songs I might try my hand at in a solo capacity. I might go safe with the Line 6.

I'd love to experiment with looping many different things and i've seen the digitech jam man, however what I like about that kaki king video is it doesn't look to hard to remember which loops are assigned to where and the jam man only has two pedals if i'm correct?

So say I recorded a loop, then recorded another one, would i be able to disable and enable the previous loop at any time easily on the jam man?