aberdeen-music

SONS AND DAUGHTERS plus support

Wednesday 5th December @ Moshulu

SONS AND DAUGHTERS

adele was on tour with arab strap when she mentioned to david that she'd an idea for a band called sons and daughters and he said i'll do it and at the same time adele's friend ailidh was turning her dainty hand to any instrument she could pick up so they started recording onto 4 tracks but there was no band yet until adele meets scott right and he's got a guitar and he's an act called march of dimes which is good and soon they all start hanging out and chewing an idea called sons and daughters and before long a practice was booked and it wasn't rubbish then after hot-housing the tunes for a few months a band happened and they got a gig in the thirteenth note in glasgow using guitars mandolins pianos drums bass and tambourines.

then what happened was loads of gigs with good bands and at the same time this new yorker called ben goldberg wanted to put out a record of some tunes on his ba da bing label after hearing some of the songs on a tape so the band got some money together and paid andy miller to do a good job on it in chem 19 which he did and it's called love the cup featuring seven tunes and it's twenty five minutes long.

the band are currently making new tunes to play at gigs and to record and usually say yes so just ask speaking of which adele and ailidh would like new amps also scott would like a shiny new metal necked guitar and david would like some wires that don't explode every

second gig.

SUPPORT from:

The Victorian Englishmens Gentlemans Club

www.myspace.com/thevictorianenglishgentlemensclub

Fake Fang

www.myspace.com/fakefang

Tickets from:

Ticketweb

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_scotland&query=detail&event=236855&interface=

• 4 weeks later...
anyone know when the first support is going to be on?

I've driving in and I want to avoid the rush hour, but not the support.

pete

inthehills

Fangs told me they're on pretty sharp after 7 - But I doubt they know the exact times themselves yet. I'd going to turn up as close to 7 as poss as I want to see the supports too - Probably safest, unless someone more in the know has the actual stage times :)

stage times for tomorrow are:

doors - 7.30pm

fangs - 7.45pm - 8.15pm

the victorian englishmens gentlemans club - 8.30pm - 9pm

sons and daughters - - 9.20pm - 10.20pm

tickets stil available at one up / ticketweb / see tickets

(despite everyone thinking its sold out - its not! so get your skates on)

x

Cheers! Moshulu website says doors at 7pm, which is where I plucked that time from - But I presume 7.30pm is the definite, real time?