aberdeen-music

sidca

RF Scott

Nicely timed thread! Ive finally got a live CDR sorted out which we were gonna sell for a pound at the gig the other night but in the end what with all the booze, gonga, drinking and beer I totally forgot.

They'll definitely be for sale at our next gig which is certainly not this Thurs at Drakes. (For a pound!) Please remind me if im looking glazed.

Since there actually appears to be a market for this sort of nonsense Ill take some to 1UP with me as well so get them there too anytime my smiling face is around. (For a pound!)

Also they're available through wur new website - www.sidca.com!! There's downloadable gubbins there too.

Incidentally, would whoever stole the Sidca t-shirt from 1UP own up now so I can cancel the Painful Death Disposal Squad contract. We know what colour it is you dick, and theres only 2 that colour in Aberdeen. We will find you. Hope the heroin kills you sooner rather than later, bastard.

Originally posted by sex pest sidca:

Incidentally, would whoever stole the Sidca t-shirt from 1UP own up now so I can cancel the Painful Death Disposal Squad contract. We know what colour it is you dick, and theres only 2 that colour in Aberdeen. We will find you. Hope the heroin kills you sooner rather than later, bastard.

Don't warn them!! I was looking forwards to just planting some unsuspecting cunt in the face, removing the shirt from them ,and then demanding a tenner towards the cost of dry-cleaning the blood out of it.