aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
medichi

Down III - Over The Under

March On The Saints is one of my favorite songs on the album so far , not listened to the bonus track yet.

Not one boring track on the album which is always good.

Can't wait for the tour.

I have a boner. More in line with I than II, seriously great stuff and Phil sounds awesome! :up:

(Cues Hog telling me its "Corpo-metal")

Haha, I know I have been gunrney recently but the new Down album is really good.

It's bloody brilliant, not sure how I'd compare it to I & II yet but I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop since it dropped through my letterbox yesterday morning. Favourite track at the moment is probably "Three Suns and One Star" or "Pillamyd" but they're all fucking righteous.

They'd best come back to the UK soon.

I think it is gonna take time for it to grow on me but there are some awesome parts on it...On March the Saints, Pillamyd and NOD are standouts at the moment and Never Try has some excellent bluesy playing and is really catchy. I think there may be a few filler tracks though. I like the kind of old school Rock vibe on the vocals although Phil's voice is sounding a little 'tired' in places.

On March the Saints, Pillamyd and NOD are standouts at the moment.

Agreed on those three being the corkers. The rest still sinking in, but loving it!

already there have been loads of great metal albums released this year, and this one would be near the top for me, it would be between this album, the new high on fire, the new neurosis, or the new pig destroyer.

x