aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

New recordings coming soon...

Firstly (yes its Spinal Tap) we have parted company with Craig. Good guy and we wish him all the best. Blame Geography.

Anyway, were working on getting a new bass player and have pretty much written stuff for a new recording. Way heavier/faster and I no longer do melody type vocals...what goes with brain? Caine? Rain?

Anyway, we have some artwork. The music has a Dimmu influence with some Meshuggah, Strapping Young Lad, Metallica and some Cannibal Corpse.

Personally, I think this is way different to what is expected. Im proud of this new stuff and I dont give a fuck, its music by us and were happy. Gigs to follow....outwith Aberdeen.

Firstly (yes its Spinal Tap) we have parted company with Craig. Good guy and we wish him all the best. Blame Geography.

Anyway, were working on getting a new bass player and have pretty much written stuff for a new recording. Way heavier/faster and I no longer do melody type vocals...what goes with brain? Caine? Rain?

Anyway, we have some artwork. The music has a Dimmu influence with some Meshuggah, Strapping Young Lad, Metallica and some Cannibal Corpse.

Personally, I think this is way different to what is expected. Im proud of this new stuff and I dont give a fuck, its music by us and were happy. Gigs to follow....outwith Aberdeen.

Good, good. Moving forward!! I look forward to hearing yer new racket in Oct!! Does that mean Neonfluxicide has been dropped?????!!!!! hehe

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Firstly (yes its Spinal Tap) we have parted company with Craig. Good guy and we wish him all the best. Blame Geography.QUOTE]

I blame the fact that he played his first Elemunt gig with a Killswitch Engage shirt.

That's out!

im looking forward to hearing the new stuff, although ye should never ditch Flux though. its a top ten single if there ever was one...

"Flux" hehe.

How Im going to play this at the Charity gig with a straight face.....

Serious, we have worked really hard on improving as a band. We are way heavier, faster, tighter and more serious. We have a new bass player, Mark, who is a fast learner and is keen.

Mark, who is a fast learner and is keen.

was that on his CV?

"works well in metal enviroments and can drink most of the moorings bar staff under the table"

*tony to hog* "....he's in"

was that on his CV?

"works well in metal enviroments and can drink most of the moorings bar staff under the table"

*tony to hog* "....he's in"

Not far from the truth :up:

I wonder... how is it that E106 can get 3 bassists now!? and, most other Metal bands round 'ere canna get een for love or money? Did you get a biology set for your birthday Hog? HOG IS GOD!!! He is creating an army of Clone Bassists!!!!

PSML.

Dunno why it is hard getting a bass player. I actually offered to take up bass but the band want 2 guitars (which is probably a good idea). Suppose its not the "cool" thing to do. Anyway, Im quite partial to some bass. Anyway, we have got Mark who is ex-Starfall.

Bazz, though you would wet yourself if we asked you to play bass. *with laughter*

Bazz, though you would wet yourself if we asked you to play bass. *with laughter*

haha uhmmm i'm not sure how i'd react actually. The answer would obviously be no (although I am almost 100% certain you wouldn;t ask me in person though!!!). No offense to you but, the whole reason Bonesaw started was the like mindedness of the founders, and the lineup we find ourselves with now. Also, the reason i joined Filthpact was my friendship with the people and the liking of there band (work) ethic. I really can't say the same for you guys, just from a music perspective. I DO think i'd make your songs about 300% better though!! hahaha I've got the gift, what can i say? KHUNT!!!!

Ooka

Well unless you thrive on having a drummer who likes the Beachboys, no gigs for months at a time (then 3 in a week), a child lead guitar player, about 1 gig outside Aberdeen per year and communication via smoke signals then perhaps this band is not for ya...:up: