aberdeen-music

Couple of new Panda Eyes songs

Actually really impressed. I really like the sound, and Dear Chigaco would also be my fav but the other one with the dodgy title is not bad either. Would of probably came to see you guys on thursday but i have a gig myself. Hopefully catch you guys agian soon. Where you record at?

cheers

steve

Kashmir Red

Actually really impressed. I really like the sound, and Dear Chigaco would also be my fav but the other one with the dodgy title is not bad either. Would of probably came to see you guys on thursday but i have a gig myself. Hopefully catch you guys agian soon. Where you record at?

cheers

steve

Kashmir Red

Cheers, these two songs were recorded in my front room on Sunday night.

o_O Deacon Blue? Texas?? I think I need a lie down! That or maybe Dougie Vipond's phone number...

Like I said, first thing that popped into my head, doesn't mean it's an accurate description of it.

Didn't realise it was a cover, but then I'm not a big Ryan Adams fan. It's definitely the vocals that give it the Texas feel and the scottish accent and bluesy vibe gave me Deacon Blue. Or I could just be speaking pish.

Like I said, first thing that popped into my head, doesn't mean it's an accurate description of it.

Didn't realise it was a cover, but then I'm not a big Ryan Adams fan. It's definitely the vocals that give it the Texas feel and the scottish accent and bluesy vibe gave me Deacon Blue. Or I could just be speaking pish.

At least Del Amitri were not mentioned... I know what you mean about first impressions, I was trying to get Gay for Dave Mcbey to have a quite 80's lofi goth pop sort of sound, but it didn't quite work out that way.