aberdeen-music

Aye so....

Bonesaw Bazz

to have hog here by my side, i'd sacrifice all the tears in my eyes.

but seriously. about Ryanair for flying abroad, we (Filthpact) just found out that they charge you 40 each for oversized luggage, meaning for Puntala-Rock in Finland we're going to be borrowing guitars. Also, its apparently cheaper if they book the flights in Scandinavia for you and you send them the money, though pretty sure this only applies to Scandinavia, if not just Finland.

• Upvote 1

but seriously. about Ryanair for flying abroad, we (Filthpact) just found out that they charge you 40 each for oversized luggage, meaning for Puntala-Rock in Finland we're going to be borrowing guitars. Also, its apparently cheaper if they book the flights in Scandinavia for you and you send them the money, though pretty sure this only applies to Scandinavia, if not just Finland.

I don't wanna borrow :down:

I'm a little picky bitch I know :laughing:

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Nobody wants to be like you. You're bald.

He isn't, he's balding, but he thinks he's bald. He's not bald, he's balding. Hogisnotbald. He's not bald. BaldING.

This is also the case for Norway... so i'd image E106's wee jaunt to Sweden will be the same. Unless you feel filthy rich and wanna pay the extra of course... Just ask Mum and Dad! hehe

Ooka

Mike thats his name.

He had some skeeels.

Big boots to fill

Aye, he could wank a bass pretty well. Bit like yerself i guess. Pity neither of you are ever loud enough though. Looks impressive though... Craig doesn't fill Mike's boots even slightly but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Seemed to do a solid enough job, there are other wankers in Element to balance it out! haha I mean that in the nicest possible way of course....

Aye, he could wank a bass pretty well. Bit like yerself i guess. Pity neither of you are ever loud enough though. Looks impressive though... Craig doesn't fill Mike's boots even slightly but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Seemed to do a solid enough job, there are other wankers in Element to balance it out! haha I mean that in the nicest possible way of course....

Bazz just say it - you and Bobby were LOVING it! :gringo:

Then tell me to turn up ye cunt. if i can hear me, i assume you can. BLEH

Nowt like a good wank on the old bass eh.

Then tell me to turn up ye cunt. if i can hear me, i assume you can. BLEH

Nowt like a good wank on the old bass eh.

I do.... but i'll be paying special attention tonight. Just for you baby! Use a pick.... it's louder naturally! haha I'm not the most talented bass wanker but i know all the right stops to hit to keep me satisfied.