aberdeen-music

I fucking knew it....

Guest highroller

Guest highroller

...I predicted a move to a major to someone the other day....

Eighteen Visions have left the mighty Trustkill records and have signed to Epic...wow...their new album must be something special.....cant wait...watch them takeover....

Originally posted by Dan Atom:

Buy new fast cars with their big paycheques

...which they'll forget has to be repaid like every other single thing they get. So many bands sign to majors without realising they're actually paying for every last sandwich they get out of future royalties. They then end up actually owing squillions and disappear. 'Buy new fast cars withtheir big loans' more like...

[/rant] sorry, carry on.

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

Eighteen Visions have left the mighty Trustkill records and have signed to Epic...wow...their new album must be something special.....cant wait...watch them takeover....

Have you heard any of the new stuff? I heard one track on a Trustkill sampler. They sound like Godsmack. I'm not joking. It sickens me on a level that is unhuman.

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

...I predicted a move to a major to someone the other day....

Doesn't mean it will be good just that the record company have realised that they could make a good profit out which could means it sounds more "radio friendly" or near at least.

Did you know:

In the bible when it states that "the walls of Jericho fell" that this was most likely intended as a joke?

The walls of Jericho were built upon a fault line, meaning that no sooner had the walls been built or repaired, an earthquake would strike and they'd fall down. The walls of Jericho were notorious for never staying up.

Today, the equivalent would be to say something like "The chicken Vindaloo and five pints of lager from the night before tore me a new asshole in the morning".

Err, like yeah... we didn't see that one coming!

It is most probable that by the time Joshua arrived in Jericho that the walls had been in a state of disrepair for a very long time. And if'd he'd ate a few chicken vindaloos so would his anus.

• 5 weeks later...

...I hope the new 18V will be good. The Best Of is fucking ace. Probably their best, but hmmm. They have gone for a much more radio friendly sound though...ah, im going to weep. I will probably cry for weeks if its shit! Damn you Brendan and your Bleeding Through! Why did he have to leave? Why?

Im done, and am now going back to sleep.

Thank You!

xXscottXx

Alot of the stuff is seriously fucked.

i think that may be why i listen to them

irony is a dead scene with mike patton is just torture to listen to

hey man what would you say to jamming sometime on stuff like benumb/converge/agoraphobic nosebleed style grind screamo kind of stuff ?