aberdeen-music

Ladies - Assistance Required

Spoonie

Ladies

Getting set for christmas by purchasing as many of my presents as I can just now and for mother I've decided that it'd be nice to have her pampered in some way. i've not decided exactly what i'd like that to involve but parhaps a massage, nails done etc. Something along those lines anyway!!

As i'm down in Edinburgh at the mo, I'm looking for suggestions of places in Aberdeen and the surrounding area which might be able to provide such services, preferably places you've tried or heard good things about.

Also - gents, while this thread has every possibility of turning into a "i'll shag yer ma" or "would she be interested in a facial" i ask that you refrain, give constructive advice/suggestions and, if desired, rip off this idea and treat your mum to something that is suggested here for her christmas.

much love

spoons

/x

There's a place on Great Western Road that's supposed to be alright. Think it's called The House or something, it's beside the Ashvale.

Ladies only I believe too.......although I know your Mum's not shy! OK, stop.

There's also a place at Cannon's Health Club, Justice Mill and James Dunn's House on Schoolhill which offer these services....or the Marcliffe Spa if you really want to treat her.

excellent work team, any more?

/x

I'll ask yer Ma the next time.....stop it!!!! bad man, bad man!!!

I'll ask Mrs Diesel or my Big Sis what the de facto pamperment for the lady about town is these days. Fuck knows I've spent enough dosh on those two, so they should know.

One suggestion (depending on budget - but she is yer Ma after all) might be one of those spa weekends, there's a posh place near Eddingboro called Stobo Castle that does special deals.

A mature lady friend of mine - a colleague, before the MILF jokes start - went there recently and said it was fabulous.

If she's willing to drive to Thainstone, the Shelinator's just opened up her own place. Just Beautiful. I can fully recommend her massages. They're to die for! Good facials too. And the prices are nice and affordable. I got a deluxe pedicure, aromatherapy massage, deluxe facial and waxing for a hundred quid. And you'd be supporting Shel in her business endeavours. I can text you her number if you like.

If she's willing to drive to Thainstone, the Shelinator's just opened up her own place. Just Beautiful. I can fully recommend her massages. They're to die for! Good facials too. And the prices are nice and affordable. I got a deluxe pedicure, aromatherapy massage, deluxe facial and waxing for a hundred quid. And you'd be supporting Shel in her business endeavours. I can text you her number if you like.

excellent, cheers hun. go for it.

/x