aberdeen-music

Pizza

Marsh

Ordering a couple o pizzas tonight for the wife & I and i'm a bit broke after Muse last night - anyone know of any good deals on at the moment? Delivery or pickup. I live in town. Obviously anything invloving vouchers is no use, unless it's in today's papaer!

Can any of you chaps help me out?

Cheers.

Guest spikefae20dj

piccolo pizza do 2, 12" pizza's with 4 toppings each for a tenner and free delivery on an order 10 or over

Can't remember the No. tho it was in last years snapfax or try the yellow pages

papa pizza's do some good deals, on holburn street and very tasty.

it's also worth doing pitta bread pizzas. just buy some pitta's and your choice of toppings and you get mini-pizzas. works a treat and is dead tasty. or you could buy or make proper pizza bases. much tastier than supermarket fare and cheaper than ordering in.

Cheers guys for advice.

I'm not quite sure how to take the fact that your recommending something that is ultimately shit, but I think i'll give Picolo a miss!

I'm just looking for a good offer - It can be really expensive to get in a couple of pizzas and usually we have voucher or some sort of gubbins lying around, but there's nothing at the moment. Although i'm nae that desperate!

I'll maybe give Papas a ring. Or get the bread out of the cupboard.........

Guest spikefae20dj

i think the pizza's from piccolo are a lot better than snappy's or pretty much anywhere in aberdeen with the exception of some fancy itallian restaurants (mmm handmade itallian pizza:popcorn: )

Have you ever eaten an actual pizza? Every other pizzeria in Aberdeen is better than piccollo.

Still, 2 for 1!

yeah, i know they're greasy as hell, i tend to blot them with kitchen towel to get rid of that, as i do with most of my food really.

i've tried every place in the snapfax if that counts ;)

i haven't ordered pizza in ages though, to be fair. maybe it's gone downhill? who knows.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Piccolo's is good for deals and their pizzas taste alright, but the dough looks like it's been mixed with Plutonium.

fuckin' a - what the fuck is with the glowing green dough?!