aberdeen-music

The Devil's Rejects

Shaki

Rob Zombies best film yet.

I've got the 'Educated Horses' album with the Devils Rejects theme tune. It totally Rocks.

1000 Corpses Best Quotes....

Boy, I bet you'd stick your head in fire if I told ya you could see Hell.

Captain Spaulding: [written in Cap. Spaulding's t-shirt] "If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart."

Rob Zombies best film yet.

I've got the 'Educated Horses' album with the Devils Rejects theme tune. It totally Rocks.

1000 Corpses Best Quotes....

Boy, I bet you'd stick your head in fire if I told ya you could see Hell.

Captain Spaulding: [written in Cap. Spaulding's t-shirt] "If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart."

Ha, I'm going to watch that just for that line!

'Goddamn, motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit' I adore House of 1000 Corpses, so quoteable :)

I haven't seen Devil's Rejects yet but I rediscovered my teenage love of Rob Zombie the other day, he's ace :) Was contemplating dressing up as Baby for Hallow'een but lack of blonde hair and hot pant worthy legs kinda stopped that plan.

I started a thread on this a while back after watching it on a PSP on the plane back from London.

Great movie and I agree that the use of "Freebird" at the end was stunning.

Usually, these types of thrill-killer road movies are dire, but I think the veteran cast helped a lot.

Had it been a cast of square-jawed guys and silicon bimbos, a la' Cabin Fever (worst. movie. ever.), it would have been a disaster.

Sid Haig was brilliant as Captain Spaulding (my avatar until he was replaced by Lionel Hutz today), William Forsyth was superb as the Sherriff and it's always good to see Danny Trejo - pizza-faced hispanic guy who played one of the bounty hunters.

Definitely a wee gem, although not for all tastes.

Think I'll get a hold od it at the weekend and watch on a bigger screen this time!