aberdeen-music

saturday - 8th - may - we had four bands, we now have one... so... ... ...

The Ghost Of Fudge

sat 8th may at dr drakes, doors 7.30pm, 3

WE BECOME LESS (who, let's face it, might still pull out...)

and three other bands to be confirmed, hopefully just about to be booked in this thread...

it's fudge frenzy - four bands play, the best band win the right to open fudge. woo! :band:

if your band can play, please post a message here.

i'll reply to three, so check back soon or i'll ask someone else... :p

we are from aberdeen, we played the easter party at kef on friday past, and we sound like a whole bunch of different stuff, i'll mail you some mp3's if that'll help, else we'll be submitting some to AUBL site shortly (as in next 72hours kinda, when i find our guitarist), some nice person wrote a brief review in the feedback forum as well

Ok right. I have shit news too. I hate doing this, but our drummer has a wedding on the 8th it turns out, which he cant miss.

I want you to kick my ass next time you come across our band. Kick all our asses!

So yeah we'll have to cancel. (god i hate those words)

Im really sorry dudes. I can't tell you how much i think this stinks! Very shit of us, i know.

But hey, Femora are an ace band who you probably would have enjoyed more than us anyway! Give them a call, maybe...

Originally posted by thesultanofswing86:

Ok right. I have shit news too. I hate doing this, but our drummer has a wedding on the 8th it turns out, which he cant miss.

I want you to kick my ass next time you come across our band. Kick all our asses!

arf

yeah, ok, no problem, although i'll set the lions on you when i next see your band.

HEY, REAP, GUESS WHAT?! in view of exceptional circumstances, i'll waive the 4 months rule :)

Guest sludge
Originally posted by thesultanofswing86:

But hey, Femora are an ace band who you probably would have enjoyed more than us anyway! Give them a call, maybe...

cheers dude :cheers:

but we are playing drakes the night before :p